You know you are in Silicon Valley when ...
- Employees who want to skip work for a day call in "rich" instead
- The doctors and lawyers are the lowest paid people in the community
- The sign at the lunch cash register says: "Cash or pre-IPO stock
- You don't see anyone watching "Who wants to be a millionaire?"
since nobody wants a reduction in their net worth
- Space Available, once the largest employer in Silicon Valley (they had
offices everywhere), has left town
- San Francisco is referred to as "expansion space"
- If you ask someone how many people work at their company, they ask you
"what time is it?"